Abbotsford Septic Repair – All Sewer Line Repairs. We specialize in all sewer line repairs, if you have a crushed, blocked, damaged, plugged or cracked sewer line call us. We are 100% Canadian Owned and have the best prices for quality work. Are you aware of septic system failure? The signs and symptoms of a partially or completely failed system. Here is a list of the usual symptoms associated with septic tanks problems or septic tank smells inside building – septic tank odours coming from the septic vent pipe. Gurgling sounds when flushing your toilets or slow running drains. Actual septic sewage backups from toilets or other plumbing inside the building, septic tank gas smell above your septic tank cover, septic tank lid or septic risers, septic tank pump alarms (mound septic system) or above ground septic wet spots . Septic system problems will result in messy cleanups, inconvenient smells and septic system odour in your house, plus possible septic tank replacement. Of course your septic system backup will always happen when you are about to have guests arrive.http://amaexcavationanddrainage.com/septic-other-horror-stories/
Septic Tank Problems:
- Sludge build up from not pumping septic tank on a regular schedule.
- Tree roots getting into cracks in the tank or around septic tank cover.
- Septic Filter clogging from not having it properly cleaned on a regular basis.
- Inadequate septic tank bacteria & septic enzyme populations.
- Sludge and other solids leaving the septic tank without proper treatment.
- Grease capping from too much grease entering the septic system.
- Clogged drainfields from tree roots.
- Old septic tank designs and improper location of the drainfield.