Drain Tile Residential Langley, in Maple Ridge, Langley, Surrey and Abbotsford, BC. The Rainy Season is here, if your basement floods, and this is not the first time. You need to start thinking about repair or replacing your drain tile system. Other signs of drainage problems are:
- Basement water stains: Don’t wait for the actual flooding. If stains begin to appear on your basement walls and floor, and they will not go away…improper drainage could be the cause.
- Overflowing gutters during rain: The solution could be a simple as cleaning them. But it could also be a symptom of gutters that are too small or improperly pitched.
- Puddles near your foundation: A variety of causes could lead to this phenomenon. Your soil could be improperly or not at all diverted away from your home. Your downspouts may not point far enough away, or you need a French Drain Type. Either way, you should look into better options.
- Persistent yard puddles: After a heavy rain, puddles begin to form on your property, do not be alarmed. But if they do not go away in an hour or two these are signs of clay level close to the surface, poor permeability of the sub soils, improper slope, too much surface water with improper swales or no swales. Improper gravels or soils used. Improper pipe placement and/or type.
- Proper drainage can help you prevent this from happening. Homeowners need to look into proper drainage systems for one of two reasons. Water damage is among the biggest issues your home could experience, leading to flooding, mold and mildew issues, and even foundation problems.
- We care about Customer Service and doing quality work for a fair prices. We are a honest, reliable local family owned business. With over 25 years experience. Call Us. http://amaexcavationanddrainage.comhttps://facebook.com/amaexcavationanddrainagehttps://g.page/ama-excavation-sewer