Water or Sewer Back up
No one wants water leaking into their home or basement or saturating their yards. Plugged sewer lines can cause sewers to back up into the house. AMA Excavation, Drainage & Septic has over 20 years experience dealing with drainage problems.
Serving Langley, Surrey, Abbotsford, Coquitlam, White Rock, Maple Ridge and surrounding areas in BC’s lower mainland.
Here Are The Services We Offer:
- Perimeter drains – new and repairs.
- Installation of interceptors and french drains.
- Leaky basement problems. Repair foundation cracks.
- Ditching and piping installation to divert water.
- Re-grading and/or re-sloping your property.
- Removal of trees and bushes around foundations to prevent roots from clogging drainage lines.
“I had a leak in my basement and called Brian to see if he could fix it. He came over right away and looked behind the wood paneling and saw where the problem was coming from. He had to excavate along the foundation of the house and he fixed the leak and sealed the concrete. His work was quick and professional. His price was better than I expected and I am pleased to recommend him to anyone who needs his service. Also Brian fixed a light in our entrance that we couldn’t get to work and installed a new fixture. Now we have light on our stairs. Thanks Brian”-Cathy LoPinto
Free Service Estimate
We’d be happy to come out to your home or construction site for a free estimate. Call us at 778-868-9580.